GPS Installations was launched in 2003 by Gavin Parks — a fully qualified Audio Visual and Security Systems engineer with almost 20 years’ experience in his line of work.
L3 NVQ Diploma in Electronic and Emergency Security Systems
CSCS ECS Site Supervisor
From the outset, our philosophy has always been:
- To offer only premium quality AV systems and fire and security equipment to those based in Newcastle, the North East and nationwide, with a specification matching or exceeding the customer’s needs.
- To install the equipment neatly, efficiently and with minimum disruption.
- To ensure staff on site are trained in correct and safe operation of our technology.
- To offer a comprehensive maintenance service and relaible ongoing customer support.
- Discuss the project to find out exactly what has to be achieved.
- Suggest any additions that may enhance the installation.
- Design a system, recommending equipment & interfaces.
- Present the proposal with costs and timings.
- Obtain approval from the client.
- Supply and install the equipment.
- Test the system exhaustively.
- Offer operational training to the client’s staff.
- Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Carry out any scheduled maintenance and servicing and provide customer support.
It should go without saying that safety is our primary concern, both during installation and during subsequent operation of the system. This is why our staff are fully trained and qualified to work at height and in construction enviroments, risk assessments are carried out on all of our projects as a standard procedure. A copy of our company Health and Safety policy is available on request.Browse our full range of AV, fire and security systems online today or Get in touch to arrange a free quotation - our registered company address is as follows:
GPS Installations Ltd
Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park
Newcastle upon Tyne