GPS Installations provide a range of ICT (Information Communication Technology) equipment to the education sector, such as schools, academies, colleges and universities based in Newcastle, the North East and around the UK.
ICT AV Services
GPS Installations can supply, install, maintain and support the following equipment and setup examples:
- Interactive whiteboard technology and interactive tables
- AV control systems including motorised assembly / lecture hall screens
- Touchscreen display panels for classrooms, reception areas and meeting rooms
- Plasma screens, 3D and LED televisions
- Projection systems for the classroom, including high definition LCD and LED projectors
- Video conferencing solutions for external learning including VOIP communications
- Music systems such as Public Address systems, speaker systems and amplifiers
Example Installation Locations
Typical examples of audio-visual equipment installations within the education sector include the following environments (the list is indicative and NOT exhaustive):
- School classrooms and workshops
- Assembly halls
- Lecture halls/theatres
- Reception areas
- Meeting rooms
- Gyms and sports halls
- Staff rooms
Interactive Technology Trained Installer
GPS Installations has many years’ experience in installing Interactive Solutions from the UK's leading suppliers.
We offer a full range of HD Interactive Touch Screens with sizes ranging up to 84’’.
Security Services for the Education Sector
Schools should be one of the safest places possible, and technological advancements ensure many health & safety laws & protocols are not just met, but exceeded, in terms of quality, reliability and affordability.
Areas to consider are:
- CCTV – ideal for school / college grounds, entrance and exit points, perimeters etc.
- Intruder Alarms – both day and night, from fire escapes to burglary detection.
- Fire Detection – with certified installed and maintained solutions.
- Access Control – helping to ensure the right people flow around a building or complex, such as students and teachers only.
- Disabled Refuge – ensuring safe assistive areas are in place for emergency situations.
Newcastle Based Established AV & Security Installations Company
GPS Installations was founded in 2003, so with over a decade of experience and a team of qualified and insured audio visual installation engineers, you are in good safe company.
Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, GPS Installations cover the North of England, including areas such as Newcastle Upon Tyne itself, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham and beyond.
Get in touch today, as we will go the extra mile for you both in terms of distance and service.